fotografo bodas ibiza

Wedding photographer

Intimate and emotional weddings

Ibiza, Majorca, Formentera, Barcelona, as well as anywhere in the world

For those who want a unique memory

Do you want a wedding photography that when you see it a year or ten years later, could take you to that special day?

My aim is to make a unique memory from your wedding without letting any moment escape, I will be by your side at all times without you noticing , without interruptions, getting a totally natural wedding photography.

I will like to do for you what I would expect in your situation, a wedding photography with all those magical moments that happens spontaneously and that not everyone is capable of predicting.

Trust in a wedding photographer able to make of the best day in your life the best memory.

Hi, I'm David

A passionate wedding photographer based in the Balearic Islands, Spain

My name is David, I’m a passionate wedding photographer who loves his family, a sunset with sea views, all kind of music and a four cheese pizza.

For more than 10 years I’ve dedicated my life to photography, publishing in media such as National Geographic, Lonely Planet, Conde Nast Traveler, etc., although what I like the most is telling a beautiful story.

I enjoy the naturalness and spontaneity, this is how I remember the weddings that I’ve done until today.

I will be happy to follow you to any place being your wedding photographer, Ibiza, Majorca, Formentera, Barcelona, anywhere…

It’s a unique and unrepeatable day, let’s make it also unforgettable with a great wedding photography.

Some of our latest stories

Real stories that I have had the pleasure of telling

fotografo bodas ibiza
Wedding photography in Ibiza

Dalt vila, Ibiza - Before the wedding - Aitana and Dani

fotografo bodas ibiza
Engagement photography in Ibiza

Cala d'hort, Ibiza - Before the wedding

fotografo bodas ibiza
Wedding photography in Ibiza

Tropicana Beach Club, Ibiza - Wedding - Luis & Miguel

fotografo bodas ibiza
Elopement photography in Ibiza

Cala d'hort, Ibiza - Elopement - Patricia and Cesar

fotografo bodas ibiza
Engagement photography in Ibiza

Atlantis, Ibiza - Before the wedding

fotografo bodas ibiza
Engagement photography in Napoli

Napoli, Italy - Before the wedding - Daniela and Nicola

fotografo bodas ibiza
Wedding photography in Ibiza

Na Xamena, Ibiza - Elopement - Tamara and Jose

fotografo bodas ibiza
Trash the dress photography in Ibiza

Cala d'hort, Ibiza - After the wedding - Virginia and Carlus

fotografo bodas ibiza
Wedding photography in Ibiza

Es Jardins de Fruitera - Wedding - Virginia and Carlus

Previous
Next

What can I do for you?

fotografo bodas ibiza

Wedding photography

I will work so that the memory of your wedding is the closest thing to reliving it again, immortalizing all those moments that happen completely spontaneously on such a special day. My photography style is natural, emotional and elegant. I enjoy telling the story of your day through photography.

fotografo bodas ibiza

Wedding filmmaking

I will love creating the most wonderful memory of your wedding, a video that will take you to that moment full of happiness that is about to be lived with your partner and together with the people you love the most. I be by your side at all times but without disturbing, in order to record the naturalness and spontaneity of each moment.

See you on Instagram?

Security and peace of mind for the most important day

fotografo de bodas

Flexibility

Pay only 10% of the total price to formalize the reservation, 40% one week before the wedding, and the remaining 50% upon delivery of all the material.

fotografo bodas ibiza

Security

We adapt our payment terms to offer you as much security as possible.

Warranty

And if finally, due to medical or transport reasons, the link cannot be carried out, we will refund your money!

Thanks for getting here

This contact form will connect you with a human who lives to photograph epic love affairs. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!

fotógrafo bodas ibiza
Telephone number: +34 681 080 447
Email: info@davidazurmendi.com
©2020 David Azurmendi